This field specifies the title of your event. The title is displayed on the main event page and on the event preview card on the My Events and All Events pages.
In this field, you can set the URL of your event. This is necessary to simplify the link to your event.
Here you can set the type of your event. You can change the event type at any time.
In this field, you can set thematic tags that correspond to your event. Tags will be displayed on the main event page and in the list of all events. You can add up to 4 tags.
- The SEO description field -this text will be displayed when you share a link to the event on social media.
- The SEO image field is an image that will appear when you share a link to an event on social media.
This parameter controls the visibility of your event in the list of all events and in search engines. Two settings are available:
- Event is visible to everyone - meaning it appears in the list of Codenrock events.
- Event is visible only at the link — participants can only find your event using a direct link. The event is not indexed by search engines such as Google or Yandex.
Here you can specify how the event will be held: online, in person, or online + in person.
Location field is involved in the event search. The user can filter out events by location, so make sure that you specified the correct location.
You can enter any information about your prize pool in this field.
In the field Prize you can mention any symbols. For example "100,000 RUB and a kilogram of bananas”, etc.
In these fields, you can set when your event starts and when it ends as well as when the registration for the event starts and ends.
- Title: CODENROCK BATTLE 2022. Participate in the hackathon and get super prizes!
- URL: battlehackathon
- Type: Hackathon
- Tags: Mobile, Optimization, Alogorithms, E-commerce/Retail
- SEO description: Participate in the hackathon and get super prizes!
- SEO image: Custom image uploaded
- Visibility: Event is visible to everyone
- Place: Online + In person
- Prize: 300 000 $$$
- Registration start: Current date - End of registration: Current date + one month
- Start of event: Current date - End of event: Current date + one month
After filling in all the fields, click “Next”.